Monday 19 March 2018

Grade 4 camp

Two weeks ago we were on camp. we went to Giraffe House.
We saw Giraffes,llamas,zebras and spiders lots of other animals to.There was a man that gave s a lesson about animals We went to go get our snack we eat and also got ice cream! So we went back on the bus and we drove  bit and finely were at the Simonsberg camp.
 We at our rooms I was in room 7.We went swimming.At night we went on a night  hike I was waking with Alon and Micaela.We eat dinner and went to sleep.The next morning I ate breackfast and my team and I went to the obstacle course it was a bit hard.Then we went to do the mud pit I loved that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Composing a New Behavior

I found this code a bit difficult because before I didn’t read the instructions I saw I needed to use 3 left turns to turn right.But I rea...