Friday 10 May 2019

The Singing Inspector

My name is Benny

A few days ago the awful singing expector Mr.Raymond came.And he was wearing humongous knickerbockers and the darkest brown stockings.His face was the size of a soccer ball and he has eyes like...like big fat blueberries!! I certainly do not  like this man.After he came into the room we could all feel chills on our spins.He called Jack Long and Paulus who does exams and no singing.We started to singing exercises.


He called me and Charles first.I don’t know any song whatsoever and then Mr.Raymond got furious and said “you don’t even know blue bells of Scotland or minstrel boy””WHAT CAN YOU SING!!!”I can sing pretty polly Charles said I also can sing pretty Polly.we both sang it in a terrible high pitch voice.

By Julia Tani

7 comments:

  1. Well done Julia you did an amazing job on your creativity

    Love Perpetua

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I like about it is that you describe things in a funny way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so funny! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done a would hate to be in Mr Raymond's class.

    ReplyDelete

Composing a New Behavior

I found this code a bit difficult because before I didn’t read the instructions I saw I needed to use 3 left turns to turn right.But I rea...