Wednesday 20 November 2019

Composing a New Behavior

I found this code a bit difficult because before I didn’t read the instructions I saw I needed to use 3 left turns to turn right.But I really enjoyed it because when the code all came together I was proud of myself.And I overcame it when I checked that I had to not write the code but be patient to appear in the bar.At sometimes I found it easy but sometimes not so easy because it depends how you look at the code and not over think it.I enjoy swift playground because it gives you a beautiful 3D picture.And I wouldn’t of finished this code without hints from Mrs Louw.It was a nice code I enjoyed it because a was a few lines of code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composing a New Behavior

I found this code a bit difficult because before I didn’t read the instructions I saw I needed to use 3 left turns to turn right.But I rea...